Centrum VitaMints in Raspberry & Wintergreen Review


As someone who takes multivitamins daily, I'm always interested when I hear of new vitamins - especially ones that taste good.  The newest I've tried is Centrum VitaMint Multivitamins in the 2 new flavors Raspberry and Wintergreen.
Centrum VitaMints are tasty, chewable adult multivitamins that can be enjoyed like a mint with a unique combination of nutrients that provide your body with essential vitamins and minerals that support energy, immune system, metabolism, and overall well-being. A daily dose is 2 VitaMints. They can be taken anytime with or without food or water.They're smooth, not chalky, and with no vitamin aftertaste. And they come in three flavors: Cool Mint, Wintergreen, and Raspberry.
Benefits:
ENERGY: B-vitamins and chromium to help support daily energy needs*
IMMUNITY: Antioxidants, such as Vitamins C, E, and Zinc, to help support normal immune function*
METABOLISM: B-vitamins to aid in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins*


MY EXPERIENCE & OPINION: 
I was sent 3 sample packets of Raspberry Centrum VitaMints and 3 sample packets of Wintergreen Centrum VitaMints; Each packet contained 1 daily dose of 2 VitaMints.

Based on my trying both flavors,

PROS: 
* flavorful
* smooth
* not chalky
* don't taste vitaminy or mineraly
* their size/form and taste make them seem more like mint or candy than a vitamin
* convenient to take anytime since they don't need to be taken with food or water
* conveniently portable so they are easy to take anywhere

CONS:  
* Artificially sweetened with the artificial sweetener Sucralose
* Can taste the artificial sweetener in them, especially in the Wintergreen flavored VitaMints
* Artificially flavored

Prior to trying them, I anticipated liking both flavors, but thought Wintergreen would be my favorite because it's my favorite type of mint. However, I was surprised to discover that I like the Raspberry better than the Wintergreen because the taste of the artificial sweetener Sucralose is strong in the Wintergreen and I didn't notice it in the Raspberry.

EFFECTIVENESS: 
I didn't notice any noticeable changes after taking them, but perhaps with long-term use there would be.

While I like the concept of a multivitamin that is like a mint or candy, I dislike that Centrum VitaMints contain Sucralose. I dislike the taste and possible adverse reactions like GI upset Sucralose and other artificial sweeteners can cause. So I will not continue taking or buying these again because of it. If they were reformulated to be sweetened with sugar then I may reconsider trying them again.

Centrum VitaMints 
Average Price: $7 for 60-count pack -- $13 for 120-count pack
Come in three flavors: Cool Mint, Wintergreen, and Raspberry.
Can be purchased at Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, RiteAid, Amazon.com, Drugstore.com

Learn more about Centrum VitaMints and get a $4.00 off coupon:
http://h5.sml360.com/-/1zq0k

Receive a $4.00 off coupon for Centrum VitaMints here
http://www.centrum.com/get-vitamints-coupon

For more information about Centrum VitaMints and all of Centrum products click here:
http://www.centrum.com/centrum-vitamints#spring

Be sure to like Centrum on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Centrum#spring


DISCLOSURE:
I received free samples of Centrum VitaMints from Centrum & Smiley360. Opinions are my own.

No comments