L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil VoxBox ~ #LOREAL #ExtraordinaryHair

L'Oreal recently came out with a new collection of hair care products called L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Collection.  And I got to try 3 products from the collection while participating in the L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Collection VoxBox Campaign via Influenster.  

The line is designed to transform dry, lifeless hair to soft & lustrous with Oil Complex – a combination of Coconut, Argan, Chamomile, Amla, Soja, and Sunflower oils.  
These hair-friendly oils provide deep nourishment without the weight for incredibly lustrous, touchably soft hair. 
There are 4 products in this collection - 
L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Shampoo, Conditioner, Lustrous Oil Serum, Transforming Oil-In-Cream.  
My #ExtraordinaryHair VoxBox contained:  

I have long, curly, brown hair. And I tend to have normal to dry hair and scalp, and oily roots. 
So since these products contain oils, I was unsure if they would perhaps make my hair greasy or add oiliness to my roots.  However, I found them to work pretty good for me if I alternate every other time between using this Extraordinary Oil collection and using a clarifying shampoo & light conditioner.  

SHAMPOO:  
With the shampoo, a little goes a long way and it lathers up easily into a nice, rich lather - I've never experienced a luxurious lather quite like this, it made my hair feel like fingers were gliding through strands of silk. It  smells good, rinses out easily, and leaves my hair feeling clean. 

After using the shampoo, I apply the conditioner, comb through my hair, leave it on for 5 minutes, then rinse it out.  The conditioner smells good, distributes easily, helps me comb out knots quickly and easily, rinses out easily, and leaves my hair soft, shiny, frizz-free, and more manageable.  
The serum smells nice, is light-weight.  
I rub a spritz of it between my hands and apply it to the ends while my hair is wet, then style it. My go-to style is usually a french braid.  I find this serum good to tame fly-aways, too.  
~*~
As far as prices go, these products are quite affordable - 
L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Shampoo, 12.6 oz, $4.99.  
L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Conditioner, 12.6 oz, $4.99.  
L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Lustrous Oil Serum, 3.4 oz., $6.99.  
L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Transforming Oil-In-Cream, 5.1 oz., $6.99.  
And they're available at Target, Ulta, Walgreens, Walmart, Amazon.com, Drugstore.com, and more.  
~*~
Overall, I like this line.  I plan to continue using it.  And I would recommend it to anyone, especially those with dry hair.  
~*~
For more information about L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Collection, click here.  

For L’Oréal Paris coupons and samples - including a $1 off coupon that can be used on any L’Oréal Paris product:   http://www.lorealparisusa.com/Offers.aspx

To join Influenster (it's FREE) and get great opportunities to receive VoxBoxes filled with a variety of free products to try and review, click here.
Influenster is by invitation or referral.  This is my referral link www.influenster.com/r/304918  
I do not receive any financial compensation for joins via my referral link, but it will help increase my Influenster Impact Score.  So if you do join using my referral, thank you, I appreciate it.  

**DISCLOSURE:  I received L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Shampoo, Conditioner, and Lustrous Oil Serum free from L’Oréal Paris and Influenster for testing purposes.  All opinions are 100% my own and honest.  
  

No comments