Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo & Conditioner Review


Garnier recently introduced a new line of natural, paraben-free, high-end-quality, affordable hair care called Garnier Whole Blends.
It's a wholesome line of hair care that's crafted with a signature natural blend of select ingredients and unique fragrances that gently nourish, hydrate, and repair hair, and help restore the health and natural beauty of hair with every use.

There are six paraben-free, nurturing, gentle formulas in this line -



An added plus is that they're good for this world we live in: 
  • This product is enriched with select ingredients that give back: our Argan, Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter ingredients are purchased fairly and sustainably to support local farmers & communities 
  • Made of recyclable PET plastic with 30% Post-Consumer Recycled waste
  • Produced in a facility committed to sustainability, reducing its waste and water consumption per unit by approximately 58% and 47% respectively, since 2005
  • Partnered with TerraCycle® to keep beauty products out of landfills
As for Price - 
Considering the quality, amount of product, with prices ranging from $4.49 - $6.99, these products are very affordable 

MY EXPERIENCE 

Of the 6 formula varieties, I received shampoo and conditioner samples of 3.... 
  • Honey Treasures -
    Smells good,
    Shampoo lathered nicely, rinsed out easily, and left my hair & scalp feeling clean but not stripped or dried,
    Conditioner distributed easily, I was able to get my long hair combed & knots out faster than I have in a long time, rinsed out easily & completely, didn't leave any residue on my scalp or weigh my hair down.
    My hair felt so soft, looked shiny & healthy, my curls were defined, light, & bouncy, and my hair was easier to manage.  One of the things I was most impressed with and excited about was that my usually dry scalp wasn't dry, flaky, or itchy - which I hadn't experienced during Winter since before Aveda discontinued my favorite conditioner. 
  • Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter -
    Smells nice - coconut creamy.
    Shampoo lathered nicely, rinsed out of my hair easily, and left my hair & scalp feeling clean but not stripped.
    Conditioner distributed through my hair easily, rinsed out easily & completely, didn't leave any residue on my scalp or weigh my hair down.
    It left my hair feeling soft, looking shiny, my scalp fairly hydrated, and my hair healthy and manageable 
  • Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk -
    Smells nice - a light coconut, vanilla scent.
    Shampoo had a rich lather, rinsed out easily, and left my hair & scalp feeling clean but not stripped.
    Conditioner easily distributed through my hair, it rinsed out easily & completely, didn't leave any residue on my scalp or weigh my hair down.
    My hair was left feeling soft, looking shiny & healthy, and manageable. My scalp felt slightly drier than with the other 2 formulas I tried, but not flaky. 
Overall, I liked all three formulas. 
Prior to trying them I anticipated that one of the two coconut formulas would be my favorite because I love the scent of coconut and because I figured coconut would be more hydrating and better suited for my hair and scalp.  
However, I was surprised by Honey Treasures, which ended up being my favorite and seemed to give my dry Winter scalp and hair the perfect amount of hydration. I'm especially excited that the conditioner is comparable and delivers the same results as my favorite (now discontinued) Aveda Deep Penetrating Revitalizing Conditioner did. I was devastated when Aveda discontinued that, and have been trying to find a comparable conditioner ever since. So I'm super excited that Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures seems to be just as great!  

I will definitely continue to use and purchase Garnier Whole Blends - especially Honey Treasures. I'm also curious and want to try the other 3 varieties. 
And I highly recommend the Garnier Whole Blends line to anyone interested in affordable, natural, high-end-quality hair care.  



**Disclosure:  I was sent single-use sample packets of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures, Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Shampoo & Conditioner, Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Shampoo & Conditioner from Garnier and Crowdtap in exchange for my agreeing to use it and give my honest and unbiased review.  As always, my opinions - positive or negative - are 100% my own, honest, and based on my experiences using the product.  

#Garnier #WholeBlends #CrowdTap 

1 comment

  1. It contains hydrolyzed silk extract and vitamin B5 that keep your hair frizz-free, straight, and bouncy. This conditioner prevents damp-dry hair from losing its shape and texture by nourishing individual hair strands.
    buy sunsilk conditioner online

    ReplyDelete