COOL MINT LISTERINE Antiseptic Mouthwash Review

Did you know brushing alone only cleans about 25% of your mouth? 
Luckily, swishing regularly with an antiseptic mouthwash, like COOL MINT LISTERINE, can clean 100% of your mouth! 
Luckily, thanks to Listerine and Crowdtap, I recently was given the opportunity to see what it feels like when my whole mouth is clean by sending me Cool Mint Listerine to try.  

I like Cool Mint Listerine. I use it in the morning and at night after brushing my teeth and occasionally an additional time during the day if I feel I need to freshen my mouth and breath.  I also moisten my toothbrush with it before brushing my teeth, and clean & disinfect my toothbrush with it.  
 
I like that its minty flavor tastes good while swishing and leaves my mouth tasting minty, that its a quick and easy way I can cleanse my mouth and freshen my breath, and that it leaves me feeling confident that my breath is fresh and that i'm benefiting my oral health.
I'll continue using it, and recommend it.

To learn more about Cool Mint Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash:
https://www.listerine.com/mouthwash/antiseptic/listerine-cool-mint-mouthwash

To learn more about and join the Crowdtap Listerine Rewards Program:
http://crowdtap.com/brands#listerine-1

**I’m a member of the Crowdtap Listerine rewards program, and Listerine sent me sample of its COOL MINT LISTERINE Antiseptic Mouthwash to review.

No comments