NEW Emergen-Zzzz Vitamin Drink Mix Nighttime Sleep Aid Sample & Review



Alacer, the maker of Emergen-C, has come out with a new product called Emergen-Zzzz.  Emergen-Zzzz is a NEW Vitamin drink mix nighttime sleep aid.  It has melatonin to help you fall asleep naturally, plus vitamin C and other antioxidants to fortify your super self overnight.

I've been a fan of Emergen-C vitamin drink mixes for several years.  
So when I was recently offered the opportunity to try the NEW Emergen-Zzzz Vitamin Drink Mix Nighttime Sleep Aid for the first time via participating in the Smiley360 Emergen-Zzzz Mission, I happily accepted.

Smiley360 mailed me package - the Emergen-Zzzz Mission Kit - containing 
- 5 packets of Berry PM Emergen-Zzzz 
5 packets of Peach PM Emergen-Zzzz 
- 5 $1 off Emergen-Zzzz coupons 
For me to try and share additional samples and coupons with my family and friends.  

**Also, if you're interested in getting a free Emergen-Zzzz sample and a $1 off Emergen-Zzzz coupon, I'll put an exclusive link at the end of this post that you can click to request a sample and coupon. **
Based on my experience of Berry PM Emergen-Zzzz and Peach PM Emergen-Zzzz, I like Emergen-Zzzz. 
It's easy to use, just mix the drink mix into a glass of water, and drink.  
It tastes good - I like both the Berry and Peach. 
It has a light fizzyness, which I love - it reminds me of a fruit juice spritzer. 
The Berry PM when mixed with water has a pale pink color, berry aroma, and lightly sweet berry taste. 
The Peach PM when mixed with water has a pale peach color, peach aroma, and lightly sweet peach taste. 
For me, it works to make me relaxed enough to fall asleep within 15 minutes of drinking it, and I slept well. 
As for the morning after, I like that I woke up not feeling drowsy or fuzzy like I've heard some sleep aids can leave you feeling.  
I also like that it contains Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, and nutrients to support immunity and replenish your body, it's an added bonus. 

I will continue to use EmergenZzzz whenever I need something to help me fall asleep.  
If you're considering this or if you're in need of something to help you fall sleep, I recommend EmergenZzzz.  

You can get a FREE sample of Emergen-Zzzz and a $1 off Emergen-Zzzz coupon here: 

If you'd like to receive great free products to try, share, and review, click here to learn more about and join Smiley360 (It's FREE): 


** I received Emergen-Zzzz free from Smiley360 to try and review.  As always, my opinions - positive or negative - are 100% my own, honest, and based on my experiences of the product.  

#EmergenZzzz #Smiley360 #HStorke 

No comments