VASELINE® INTENSIVE CARE™ ADVANCED REPAIR FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION

VASELINE® INTENSIVE CARE™ ADVANCED REPAIR FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION

As a happy member of Influenster, I recently received a complimentary bottle of Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Fragrance Free Lotion in an Influenster #VaselineVoxBox to try and provide feedback on.  



I've been using Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Fragrance Free Lotion for nearly a month and overall have had a positive experience of it.



It claims to moisturize and heal very dry skin in 5 days, and I found that it did live up to that claim - in 5 days my visibly parched skin due to the cold, dry Winter air was noticeably moisturized - dry, flaky skin was gone in 2 days of use. It also helped soften rough, stubborn patches of skin so I could exfoliate them much easier.  
As for the lotion itself, it does feel a bit oily which I don't tend to like lotions I use to be, but it does apply quickly & easily, has no scent, absorbs quickly (within 5 minutes), other the initial slight oily feel it does feel nice on my skin, a little amount of it goes a long way, it instantly leaves my skin looking and feeling moisturized, soft, & smooth, and it keeps my skin moisturized a long-time - one application keeps my skin moisturized an entire day. The only place I don't like to apply it is between my toes - but i usually never lotion there anyway because I hate the slippery feeling between my toes.
So overall I like it, will continue to use up this bottle of it, and when I can find it on sale when my skin gets super dry and needs a bit more moisturizing than the baby lotion I usually use provides, I will buy and use it.

And I do and will continue to recommend it to anyone with dry skin that's in need of deep moisturization.

To learn more about VASELINE® INTENSIVE CARE™ ADVANCED REPAIR FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION click here:  

Vaseline Twitter:
https://twitter.com/VaselineBrand

Vaseline YouTube: 

If you'd like to become an Influenster and receive complimentary products to test, give feedback on, and share the scoop about and your opinions of with others, 

click here to sign up - Its FREE!  :  

** I received this bottle of VASELINE® INTENSIVE CARE™ ADVANCED REPAIR FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION complimentary from #Influenster for testing purposes. As always, all of my opinions - positive and/or negative - are 100% my own. **


No comments