TAZO® Chai Tea

TAZO® Chai 

Filterbag Tea and Latte Concentrate

Smiley360 recently offered me the opportunity receive complimentary TAZO® Chai Teas to try and review.  Being the tea fan that am, I happily accepted the offer 
I received a TAZO Chai Kit containing: 
• 1 TAZO® Classic Chai filterbag, 1 TAZO® Chocolate Chai filterbag and 1 TAZO®Vanilla Caramel Chai filterbag 
• Full-value coupon for any TAZO® Chai filterbag tea or latte concentrate, which I used to buy TAZO® Pumpkin Spice Latte Concentrate. 

• Two full-value coupons for any TAZO® Chai filterbag tea or latte concentrate to share with your closest friends or family, which I gave one to my friend Laura and one to my mom.  
• TAZO® Chai tasting guide
I tried TAZO® Classic Chai filterbag,  TAZO® Chocolate Chai filterbag  and TAZO®Vanilla Caramel Chai filterbag teas and TAZO® Pumpkin Spice Latte Concentrate. 




I enjoyed all 4 TAZO® Chai Teas I tried, but my favorites are TAZO® Chocolate Chai filterbag  and TAZO®Vanilla Caramel Chai filterbag teas and TAZO® Pumpkin Spice Latte Concentrate. 

I will continue to buy and happily enjoy drinking TAZO® Chocolate Chai filterbag  and TAZO®Vanilla Caramel Chai filterbag teas and TAZO® Pumpkin Spice Latte Concentrate. And I look forward to trying TAZO® Pumpkin Spice Chai filterbag tea, TAZO® Chocolate Latte Concentrate. TAZO® Vanilla Caramel Latte Concentrate. 

i highly recommend TAZO® Chai Filterbag Teas and Latte Concentrate Teas, and all of TAZO® Teas.  They are a warm fuzzy treat for tastebuds! 

Get a $2 off coupon and more info on TAZO Chai Teas, click here:
http://h5.sml360.com/-/7yf6

To become a Smiley360 member and receive great, free products to try and review, click here:
http://h5.sml360.com/-/7yf6


TAZO® Chai - #SweetMeetsSpicy! 

#sweetmeetsspicy #TAZOChai #Smiley360 #FreeSample        ©HStorke www.pinkabellabella.com


No comments